President Xi Jinping’s recent trip to the Middle East signals a willingness to revise...
by Josh Rudolph | May 26, 2015
Since 2012, China has been slowly but steadily increasing diplomatic engagement with Afghanistan—a...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 28, 2014
Newly elected Afghan president Ashraf Ghani arrived in Beijing today, where he was welcomed by Xi...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods