This series is a recap of censorship instructions issued to the media by government authorities in...
aids in henan
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 3, 2018
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 23, 2014
An AIDS researcher, Wang Qiuyan, was prevented from attending a women’s rights conference...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 1, 2005
From Yale Global Online: The international community has praised the Chinese government for its recent change of heart toward the AIDS crisis. Whereas central authorities considered the epidemic a foreign issue just five years ago, Chinese leaders today acknowledge the severity of the problem and are participating in international programs aimed at the prevention and […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China