Ling Zhengce, the former vice-chairman of the Shanxi People’s Political Consultative...
by Cindy | Mar 23, 2015
On Monday, prosecutors in Hubei charged Wang Yongchun, a former executive at China National...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 8, 2015
On Thursday, Xinhua announced that former Nanjing Party Secretary and CCP Standing Committee...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2014
The Xi administration’s ongoing drive against Party corruption made its way to the head...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 20, 2014
As of June 20, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for...
CDT in the News
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay