Ling Zhengce, the former vice-chairman of the Shanxi People’s Political Consultative...
by Cindy | Mar 23, 2015
On Monday, prosecutors in Hubei charged Wang Yongchun, a former executive at China National...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 8, 2015
On Thursday, Xinhua announced that former Nanjing Party Secretary and CCP Standing Committee...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2014
The Xi administration’s ongoing drive against Party corruption made its way to the head...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 20, 2014
As of June 20, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”