Writer-activist Mo Zhixu last contributed to the website of the Hong Kong paper Oriental Daily...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 19, 2015
Rights lawyer Wang Yu and activist husband Bao Longjun have both been in secret...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 15, 2015
Rights lawyer Wang Yu and her husband, activist Bao Longjun, have both been detained in...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods