PRI profiles documentary filmmaker Hu Jie, whose work focuses on Communist Party history from the...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 24, 2010
Tom Lasseter of McClatchy Newspapers looks at the the story of Bian Zhongyun, a teacher who was one of the first victims of the Cultural Revolution, and the lack of accountability in China for the violence of that decade:...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”