PRI profiles documentary filmmaker Hu Jie, whose work focuses on Communist Party history from the...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 24, 2010
Tom Lasseter of McClatchy Newspapers looks at the the story of Bian Zhongyun, a teacher who was one of the first victims of the Cultural Revolution, and the lack of accountability in China for the violence of that decade:...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods