Executives from Mercedes parent company Daimler have issued a second apology for an Instagram post...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 26, 2013
Bloomberg reports that China’s Ministry of Health will soon launch a national campaign...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 27, 2013
With millions of Chinese becoming first-time car owners, Bloomberg News describes the lengths...
by Melissa M. Chan | Sep 18, 2012
As the presence of cars in China grows, foreign automakers have tried to tap into the market’s increasing demand. Despite the recent slump in auto sales as consumers wait for discounts, Chinese automakers are cutting corners to...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China