According to the findings of an official investigation, bad weather was primarily to blame for the...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 3, 2008
NPR reports that the new super-sized cruise ships are having trouble reaching a brand-new terminal specially built for them in Shanghai: As the international cruising companies hold their first conference at the new cruise...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China