According to the findings of an official investigation, bad weather was primarily to blame for the...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 3, 2008
NPR reports that the new super-sized cruise ships are having trouble reaching a brand-new terminal specially built for them in Shanghai: As the international cruising companies hold their first conference at the new cruise...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods