At the Lowy Interpreter, Human Rights Watch’s Maya Wang examines planned regulations of...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 16, 2015
Respected China scholar David Shambaugh’s prediction a week ago that “the endgame of...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 6, 2015
At The Wall Street Journal, noted China scholar David Shambaugh writes that “the endgame of...
by Liu Yong | Nov 21, 2008
Written by David Shambaugh, Director of the China Policy Program at George Washington University, from International Herald Tribune: History might mark the meeting last weekend of the Group of 20 nations in Washington as formal...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods