An investigation published by Axios into the activity of a suspected Chinese spy in California has refocused the spotlight on China’s espionage activity in the United States. On Tuesday, Bethany Allen-Ebrahimian and Zach...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 22, 2015
In a written interview with The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping...
by Josh Rudolph | May 20, 2014
While Washington’s unprecedented attempt to use US law in confronting Beijing about...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 13, 2013
In her latest “Letter from China,” the New York Times’ Didi Kirsten Tatlow provides an overview of the newly released book Chinese Industrial Espionage: Technology Acquisition and Military Modernisation....
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms