With China’s strained ethnic relations in the spotlight and central government concerns...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 2, 2014
Shane Goldmacher, reporter for The National Journal, profiles Richard Quick, a 71-year old retired...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 29, 2013
A Chinese lawyer has discovered that Chinese provinces have made a total of $2.7 billion in fines...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China