With China’s strained ethnic relations in the spotlight and central government concerns...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 2, 2014
Shane Goldmacher, reporter for The National Journal, profiles Richard Quick, a 71-year old retired...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 29, 2013
A Chinese lawyer has discovered that Chinese provinces have made a total of $2.7 billion in fines...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions