The following example of censorship instructions, issued to the media and/or Internet companies by...
by Anne Henochowicz | Apr 18, 2012
The promotion of “social stability” is one of the core tenets of Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao’s...
by Xiao Qiang | Mar 23, 2005
From People’s Daily Online’: Building a socialist harmonious society is an important strategy for carrying out a scientific concept of development, only by promoting development and deepening reforms is it possible to solve the many contradictions and problems existing in China’s structural transformation period, to better harmonize multi-faceted interest relations and safeguard social harmony, progress […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms