The following example of censorship instructions, issued to the media and/or Internet companies by...
by Anne Henochowicz | Apr 18, 2012
The promotion of “social stability” is one of the core tenets of Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao’s...
by Xiao Qiang | Mar 23, 2005
From People’s Daily Online’: Building a socialist harmonious society is an important strategy for carrying out a scientific concept of development, only by promoting development and deepening reforms is it possible to solve the many contradictions and problems existing in China’s structural transformation period, to better harmonize multi-faceted interest relations and safeguard social harmony, progress […]
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’