Fifteen countries in the Asia-Pacific region on Monday signed the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), one of the largest free trade agreements in history. Inspired by the 10 member states of the Association of...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 14, 2019
Last Saturday, The Wall Street Journal’s Josh Chin examined the emergence of distinct...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 20, 2018
The Australian Financial Review’s Phillip Cooley reports on discussions between Australia,...
by 黑咖啡 | Nov 3, 2017
According to Stephen Chen from South China Morning Post, Chinese engineers are making plans to...
by Sophie Beach | May 12, 2017
Beijing is preparing to host a two-day meeting of business and government leaders to discuss the...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 15, 2016
A major part of China’s strategy to enhance economic and security interaction with Central...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods