Chinese authorities have long claimed that the Islamic State is actively recruiting Muslim Uyghurs...
by Cindy | Dec 9, 2015
In a rare effort to recruit Chinese Muslims, the Islamic State recently released a chant sung...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 10, 2015
As more than four million Syrians flee ongoing civil war, the Chinese government has said the U.S....
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 27, 2015
At the New York Times, Michael Forsythe reports on several recent deadly attacks in Xinjiang that...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”