The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 20, 2018
Lhasa’s Jokhang temple, a sacred Tibetan Buddhist site dating back in parts to the seventh...
by Sophie Beach | May 10, 2013
The Chinese government’s development of Tibet in recent years is resulting in the destruction of many historically and culturally significant areas, especially in Lhasa. A recent post by Tibetan writer Woeser looks at the...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism