Since coming to power nearly six months ago, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has launched a...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 19, 2014
For The Telegraph, Malcolm Moore reports that 24,000 suspects—some of them high-profile...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms