Since coming to power nearly six months ago, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has launched a...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 19, 2014
For The Telegraph, Malcolm Moore reports that 24,000 suspects—some of them high-profile...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods