The Australian federal government has used its expanded powers to terminate a Belt and Road infrastructure agreement between China and the state of Victoria. The move, announced on Wednesday, came amid the latest war of words...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 20, 2018
The following article is reposted from Project Sinopsis, with permission: The CCP’s Model of...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 14, 2017
As Western academic publishers contend with attempts to censor their content in China, Australian...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 27, 2017
In recent years, concerns have been mounting over China’s increasing soft cultural influence...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms