While China’s increasing foreign investments in nations in Latin America, Africa, and the...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 3, 2013
According to the recently released results of the OECD’s 2012 Programme for International...
by Liu Yong | Jun 24, 2009
From Bloomberg: The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development raised its forecast for China’s economic growth and said stimulus measures may spark the biggest boom in urban investment since the early 1990s. China’s...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 27, 2007
According to a new report from the OECD, China needs more innovation in order to become an advanced economy. From AP: Better protection of patents and other intellectual property, more cooperation between the government and the private sector and reforms to foster competitive markets are among the top needs the Paris-based OECD outlined in a […]
by Kate Zhao | Jul 17, 2007
From Reuters via Financial Times: China’s efforts at environmental protection have been ineffective and inefficient largely because the central government has been unable to implement its policies, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development said. Rapidly growing China is poised to overtake the United States as the world’s top emitter of greenhouse gases, and Beijing […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo