An undated photograph circulating on the internet in China appears to show a slide from a presentation at the Guangdong Province Party Committee School’s Institute of Public Administration, listing the “Ten Commandments...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 18, 2019
On Twitter, Radio Free Asia Chinese has posted an ad shared by the 301 Hospital, a Beijing institution catering to PLA officers and top officials, for a project aimed at maintaining the health and and extending the longevity of...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 6, 2019
Over the past several months, dozens of Chinese Twitter users within China have reportedly been...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 22, 2015
At People’s Daily Online, Luxiao Zou reports anger over the promotion of two judges who...
by Samuel Wade | May 29, 2014
A new survey from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences sheds light on tarnished public...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”