This week, the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of China issued the results of its annual...
by Cindy | Sep 1, 2014
As part of the Xi administration’s ongoing restriction of press freedom in mainland China...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 6, 2014
After a series of violent attacks attributed by the government to Xinjiang separatists, the...
by Xiao Qiang | Aug 24, 2009
From the Beijing-based Party magazine Qiushi, translated by David Bandurski of the China Media Project, Hong Kong University: To keep to the road of peace and development, this is the grand promise China has made to the world....
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo