With China’s pension fund facing mounting pressure as its population continues to...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 16, 2014
Caixin’s Lan Fang describes the predicament of China’s first generation of migrant...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 21, 2013
A planned relaxation of the one-child policy has been among the most widely discussed aspects of...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China