CDT has recently acquired and verified a collection of propaganda directives issued by central Party authorities to state media at the beginning of this year. These directives were issued on an almost daily basis in early 2020,...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 28, 2016
Amid China’s ongoing “war on pollution,” central authorities have signaled their...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 17, 2015
Police in Xi’an, Shaanxi have reported that a Uyghur man died after police shot him for...
by Anne Henochowicz | Nov 18, 2013
The following propaganda directive was first published by Reporters Without Borders. Shaanxi...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms