At The New York Times’ ArtBeat, David Barboza reports that a nine-character calligraphy...
Apr 10, 2013
Auction house Christie’s announced Tuesday that it had secured a license to operate independently in China, a move which will facilitate direct access into the world’s largest art and auction market. From The New...
Dec 6, 2012
In partnership with the China Copyright and Media blog, CDT is adding the “Beijing Internet...
CDT in the News
- Rest of World – In China, fleeting “cyber protests” leave behind fragile memories
- The Diplomat – China’s Censors Aim to Contain Dissent During Harsh COVID-19 Lockdowns
- The Washington Post – China shuts down talk of covid hardship; users strike back
- China Media Project – Honoring China’s Heroes
- China-Africa Project – Lockdown “Shout-Out” Videos Featuring Africans Raise Controversy