At The New York Times’ ArtBeat, David Barboza reports that a nine-character calligraphy...
Apr 10, 2013
Auction house Christie’s announced Tuesday that it had secured a license to operate independently in China, a move which will facilitate direct access into the world’s largest art and auction market. From The New...
Dec 6, 2012
In partnership with the China Copyright and Media blog, CDT is adding the “Beijing Internet...
CDT in the News
- RFA – Chinese censors delete news report probing return of COVID tracking
- China Brief – Much Cause But Little Recourse For Popular Discontent
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) – Young people living in and outside China fight to keep spirit of ‘white paper’ protests alive
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction