Jeremy Wallace is assistant professor of political science at Ohio State University and the author...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 26, 2014
As China’s “ultra-tough, unconventional” crackdown on terrorism continues to...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 30, 2014
While China often voices suspicion that the U.S. is trying to undermine it, president Barack Obama...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 16, 2011
A translation at Economic Observer profiles two Beijing-based “interceptors”, employed by local governments to dissuade or otherwise prevent petitioners from registering their grievances. Zhang said that many...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms