Jeremy Wallace is assistant professor of political science at Ohio State University and the author...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 26, 2014
As China’s “ultra-tough, unconventional” crackdown on terrorism continues to...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 30, 2014
While China often voices suspicion that the U.S. is trying to undermine it, president Barack Obama...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 16, 2011
A translation at Economic Observer profiles two Beijing-based “interceptors”, employed by local governments to dissuade or otherwise prevent petitioners from registering their grievances. Zhang said that many...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’