Recent protests in Hong Kong against proposed extradition rules that threatened further erosion of...
Taiwan public opinion
by Michael Zhao | May 29, 2006
From Migratory Fool’s blog (link): This is a line chart illustrating Taiwanese opinions on independece/unification/status quo.
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods