With the international court in The Hague expected to rule on China’s contested claims in...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 26, 2014
As China’s “ultra-tough, unconventional” crackdown on terrorism continues to...
by Liu Yong | Jul 21, 2006
From Xinhua, via People’s Daily Online: The Chinese government is to facilitate domestic TV animation makers by accelerating its censoring, Xinhua was informed Friday of a regulation issued by the censors recently. As of this August, a maker will know monthly whether it is authorized to produce a particular TV animation by putting on a […]
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers