Chinese commercial property developer and entertainment conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group has in...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 15, 2016
On Friday, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a bill that would change the address of the Chinese...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 28, 2014
Gary Locke’s likely successor as U.S. ambassador to China, Senator Max Baucus, faced a...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 19, 2013
News came on Wednesday of Max Baucus’ selection—pending senate approval—to succeed departing...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 13, 2011
On October 6, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution apologizing to Chinese immigrants for past discrimination, including the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, which blocked immigration by Chinese and was one of the most...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms