In an exclusive for Foreign Policy, Tea Leaf Nation profiles Lu Yuyu, a onetime migrant worker who...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 19, 2014
Over 100 people have died in a series of violent clashes in Xinjiang over the past year, and at...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 9, 2013
High Peaks Pure Earth has recently translated posts from Tibetan blogger and activist Woeser on...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo