In an exclusive for Foreign Policy, Tea Leaf Nation profiles Lu Yuyu, a onetime migrant worker who...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 19, 2014
Over 100 people have died in a series of violent clashes in Xinjiang over the past year, and at...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 9, 2013
High Peaks Pure Earth has recently translated posts from Tibetan blogger and activist Woeser on...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods