In an exclusive for Foreign Policy, Tea Leaf Nation profiles Lu Yuyu, a onetime migrant worker who...
Feb 19, 2014
Over 100 people have died in a series of violent clashes in Xinjiang over the past year, and at...
Nov 17, 2013
Jane Perlez reports in the The New York Times that nine assailants were shot and killed Saturday...
Oct 9, 2013
High Peaks Pure Earth has recently translated posts from Tibetan blogger and activist Woeser on...
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?