Following Kamala Harris’ historic election as the first female vice president-elect in the U.S., social media posts resurfaced allegations that youthful sexual impropriety allowed Ms. Harris to establish her political...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 29, 2013
Not for the first time, princeling businesswoman Li Xiaolin has come under fire for her choice of...
by Wu Nan | Sep 1, 2006
From China Daily: She is known as “China’s iron lady,” but impresses the world with her soft tone and charming smiles. She dreamed of becoming a great entrepreneur in her youth, but turned into the only female figure in China’s core of political power. Elegant and intelligent, Vice-Premier Wu Yi(Âê¥‰ª™Ôºâ, 67, is the world’s third […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”