Following Kamala Harris’ historic election as the first female vice president-elect in the U.S., social media posts resurfaced allegations that youthful sexual impropriety allowed Ms. Harris to establish her political...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 29, 2013
Not for the first time, princeling businesswoman Li Xiaolin has come under fire for her choice of...
by Wu Nan | Sep 1, 2006
From China Daily: She is known as “China’s iron lady,” but impresses the world with her soft tone and charming smiles. She dreamed of becoming a great entrepreneur in her youth, but turned into the only female figure in China’s core of political power. Elegant and intelligent, Vice-Premier Wu Yi(Âê¥‰ª™Ôºâ, 67, is the world’s third […]
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions