Following Kamala Harris’ historic election as the first female vice president-elect in the U.S., social media posts resurfaced allegations that youthful sexual impropriety allowed Ms. Harris to establish her political...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 29, 2013
Not for the first time, princeling businesswoman Li Xiaolin has come under fire for her choice of...
by Wu Nan | Sep 1, 2006
From China Daily: She is known as “China’s iron lady,” but impresses the world with her soft tone and charming smiles. She dreamed of becoming a great entrepreneur in her youth, but turned into the only female figure in China’s core of political power. Elegant and intelligent, Vice-Premier Wu Yi(Âê¥‰ª™Ôºâ, 67, is the world’s third […]
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism