This year marks the 30th anniversary of the nationwide, student-led democracy movement in China,...
by Samuel Wade | May 31, 2014
Yet more detentions have been added to the dozens already carried out ahead of the 25th...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 25, 2013
In another attempt to return to the country of his birth, exiled June 4th dissident Wu’er...
by Anne Henochowicz | May 27, 2012
Correction: Zhang Yongming is the suspected Yunnan killer, not a victim. Update: “Lei Feng” is...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’