November 15, 2013 6:42 PM
Africa Africa culture Africa investment Africans in China Africa oil Africa relations Africa summit Africa trade allies angola arms embargo BRICS chinese abroad chinese diaspora Chinese diplomacy Chinese language colonialism Congo counterfeit drugs counterfeiting counterfeit medicine Darfur diamonds diplomacy exports foreigners in China Guangzhou Hu Africa visit 2007 international relations Jia Qinglin malaria map medicine natural resources Nigeria North Korea relations overseas Chinese photography South Africa Sudan Taiwan relations Tanzania U.S. relations UNSC weapons exports Wen Africa visit 2006 Wen Jiabao West Africa zambia Zimbabwe
August 25, 2012 5:36 PM
The BBC reports that Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has severed diplomatic ties with Taiwan “in our strategic national interest”:
The Telegraph’s Fraser Nelson reports on China’s growing influence in Zimbabwe, which has been construed as a mockery of Western
August 3, 2013 7:07 PM
The Wall Street Journal examines the global trade in fake, counterfeit and otherwise substandard malaria medication, in which China and particularly
May 29, 2013 6:48 PM
- Xi Trip Highlights China’s Africa Influ...
- Foreigners in Guangzhou Protest Death of Expa...
- Africa’s Free Press Problem
- Chinatowns and "Chocolate City": Th...
- Howard French on Africa in a Chinese Century
- China and South Africa Sign Business Deals
- China’s New Focus on Africa
- Indian Diamond Cutters Aim to Stave off China
- China’s New Role in Africa
- Out of Africa and into China, Emigres Struggl...
- China Grants Sudan $3m for North-South Unity
- China’s Wild West
- Special Report: China in Africa
- China Selling Oil Equipment to Africa
- Is China the Key to Africa’s Developmen...
- China Invests in Africa
- Chinese Mark on Africa Means Commerce –...