August 5, 2014 6:06 PM
Africa Africa culture Africa investment Africans in China Africa oil Africa policy Africa relations Africa summit Africa trade allies angola arms embargo Barack Obama BRICS chinese abroad chinese diaspora Chinese diplomacy Chinese language colonialism Congo counterfeit drugs counterfeiting counterfeit medicine Darfur diamonds diplomacy exports foreigners in China Guangzhou Hu Africa visit 2007 malaria map medicine Mozambique mugabe natural resources Nigeria press freedom racism South Africa Sudan Taiwan Taiwan relations Tanzania U.S. relations Wen Africa visit 2006 Wen Jiabao West Africa zambia Zimbabwe
August 25, 2012 5:36 PM
During the first U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, Barack Obama took a veiled jab at China, suggesting to the nearly 50 African leaders
Howard French, author of China’s Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa explains at Bloomberg Businessweek
August 1, 2014 5:28 PM
The BBC reports that Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has severed diplomatic ties with Taiwan “in our strategic national interest”:
November 15, 2013 6:42 PM
- Is Zimbabwe’s Economy Clenched In China...
- Fake Drug Pipeline Undercuts Malaria Progress
- Xi Trip Highlights China’s Africa Influ...
- Foreigners in Guangzhou Protest Death of Expa...
- Africa’s Free Press Problem
- Chinatowns and "Chocolate City": Th...
- Howard French on Africa in a Chinese Century
- China and South Africa Sign Business Deals
- China’s New Focus on Africa
- Indian Diamond Cutters Aim to Stave off China
- China’s New Role in Africa
- Out of Africa and into China, Emigres Struggl...
- China Grants Sudan $3m for North-South Unity
- China’s Wild West
- Special Report: China in Africa
- China Selling Oil Equipment to Africa
- Is China the Key to Africa’s Developmen...