September 24, 2014 3:00 PM
Africa Africa investment Africa oil Africa relations Africa trade allies Amnesty International arms embargo arms trade Barack Obama Chinese language counterfeiting counterfeit medicine Darfur diplomacy drug safety emigrants entrepreneurs exporting censorship exports foreigners in China Guangzhou Howard French Hu Africa visit 2007 India relations international relations Jia Qinglin medicine mugabe natural resources Nigeria North Korea relations overseas Chinese photography police violence press freedom public health racism SARS South Africa state-owned enterprises Sudan Taiwan Taiwan relations torture U.S. relations UNSC Wen Jiabao zambia Zimbabwe
November 4, 2014 11:26 PM
A report (PDF) published on Tuesday by Amnesty International and the Omega Research Foundation details China’s expanding exports of torture
During the first U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, Barack Obama took a veiled jab at China, suggesting to the nearly 50 African leaders
August 5, 2014 6:06 PM
Howard French, author of China’s Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa explains at Bloomberg Businessweek
August 1, 2014 5:28 PM
- Gambia Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Taiwan
- Is Zimbabwe’s Economy Clenched In China...
- Fake Drug Pipeline Undercuts Malaria Progress
- Xi Trip Highlights China’s Africa Influ...
- China’s Arms Exports Flooding Sub-Saharan Afr...
- Foreigners in Guangzhou Protest Death of Expa...
- Africa’s Free Press Problem
- Chinatowns and "Chocolate City": Th...
- Howard French on Africa in a Chinese Century
- China and South Africa Sign Business Deals
- China’s New Focus on Africa
- Indian Diamond Cutters Aim to Stave off China
- China’s New Role in Africa
- Out of Africa and into China, Emigres Struggl...
- China Grants Sudan $3m for North-South Unity
- China’s Wild West
- Special Report: China in Africa