July 12, 2015 7:11 AM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake air pollution Ai Weiwei artists CCTV censorship corruption crime Cultural Revolution dissidents freedom of expression government corruption Great Firewall history Hong Kong democracy Hu Jintao Internet censorship Jiang Zemin June 4th Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong Ministry of Truth Netizen Voices online public opinion political cartoons political prisoners press freedom propaganda religious freedom rule of law rumors Russia Sensitive Words Series sina weibo soft power sports state media Tiananmen Square Twitter Uyghurs water pollution weibo women's rights Xi anti-corruption campaign Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
July 7, 2015 8:54 PM
Badiucao has drawn portraits of eight of the dozens of human rights lawyers and activists who were rounded up by police on July 10, which some netizens
For his latest contribution to CDT, Badiucao comments on recent official pronouncements about Internet control, notably a speech made by President
May 27, 2015 10:00 PM
Undaunted by an online smear campaign against him, cartoonist Badiucao responds to 71-year-old Chinese journalist Gao Yu’s seven year
April 17, 2015 1:52 PM
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Little Red App
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free the Five
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Problem Solved
- Badiucao (巴丢草): World Internet Conference
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Share and Share Alike
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：The Thorn in Xi Jinping’...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Go Hong Kong!
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Peace on Trial
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Ai Weiwei’s CCTV Appear...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Occupy: 1989 to 2014
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Red Dentist
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Great Firewall Selfie
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Free at Last?
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Dog Eat Dog
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Chinstagram
- Drawing the News: Hong Kong Referendum
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Hong Kong White Paper