August 31, 2015 1:57 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake air pollution Ai Weiwei artists CCTV censorship Christianity corruption Cultural Revolution detention dissidents freedom of expression government corruption Great Firewall history Hong Kong democracy Hu Jintao Internet censorship June 4th Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong Ministry of Truth Netizen Voices online public opinion police political cartoons political prisoners press freedom propaganda religion religious freedom rule of law Russia Sensitive Words Series sina weibo soft power sports stock market Tiananmen Square Twitter Uyghurs water pollution weibo Xi anti-corruption campaign Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Zhejiang Zhou Yongkang
July 7, 2015 8:54 PM
In his latest drawing, cartoonist Badiucao draws attention to a Guangdong woman believed to have been detained for her role in designing and mailing
The developer of an open source censorship circumvention project known as Shadowsocks was “invited to tea” last week, after
August 25, 2015 1:12 PM
For his latest drawing for CDT, Badiucao reimagines the Cairo Conference meeting in 1943 between Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, President Franklin
August 18, 2015 11:28 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Shaolin Vows and Zhejiang Cro...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Black Friday Portraits
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The United Front
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Gao Yu
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Little Red App
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free the Five
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Problem Solved
- Badiucao (巴丢草): World Internet Conference
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Share and Share Alike
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：The Thorn in Xi Jinping’...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Go Hong Kong!
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Peace on Trial
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Ai Weiwei’s CCTV Appear...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Occupy: 1989 to 2014
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Red Dentist
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Great Firewall Selfie
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Free at Last?