November 20, 2014 12:26 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake Africa relations air pollution Ai Weiwei artists CCTV censorship corruption crime Cultural Revolution Deng Xiaoping dissidents freedom of expression Great Firewall history Hong Kong democracy hong kong protests 2014 Hu Jintao Internet censorship Jiang Zemin June 4th Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong Ministry of Truth Netizen Voices official corruption political cartoons political prisoners propaganda pu zhiqiang religious freedom rumors Russia Sensitive Words Series sina weibo sports state media Tiananmen Square torture Twitter Uyghurs water pollution weibo Xi anti-corruption campaign Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
December 24, 2013 3:07 PM
China plays host to the World Internet Conference this week in Wuzhen; while offering unfettered Internet access to conference participants,
For his latest CDT cartoon, Badiucao reinterprets the photo that went viral of Xi Jinping sharing his meal with a soldier in a restaurant. Chinese
November 10, 2014 10:49 PM
For his latest cartoon, Badiucao uses the image of the yellow banner declaring “I want real universal suffrage,” which pro-democracy
October 26, 2014 11:30 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Go Hong Kong!
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Peace on Trial
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Ai Weiwei’s CCTV Appear...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Occupy: 1989 to 2014
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Red Dentist
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Great Firewall Selfie
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Free at Last?
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Dog Eat Dog
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Chinstagram
- Drawing the News: Hong Kong Referendum
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Hong Kong White Paper
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The Truth Behind
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Deal
- Badiucao “巴丢草”: The Pen is Mighti...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Pu Zhiqiang
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Anti-terrorism Speech
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Toxic Water
- Badiucao (巴丢草): A Good Man is Going Home