April 23, 2012 7:33 PM
agriculture Beijing drought 2010 economic growth Egypt energy crisis energy demand engineering floods food food exports food prices global warming Guizhou Henan Hydropower migrant workers natural disasters Olympics environment poverty Sichuan south-to-north water diversion project Three Gorges Dam urban rural divide water water crisis water pollution water shortage Yangtze River Yunnan
June 6, 2011 12:34 PM
As world population swells and the threats of climate change become increasingly prominent, freshwater resource security
According to Xinhua, nearly 8 million people and over 4.5 million livestock in 13 provinces suffered from inadequate drin
April 14, 2012 1:29 AM
Ministry of Tofu has posted a striking set of photos showing small children in Sichuan clinging to cliffside paths with h
September 15, 2011 11:55 AM
- Water Use in China “an Environmental Po...
- More than 170 Dead and Missing in China Flood...
- Criticism Flows at Three Gorges Dam
- Ambitious Plan for China’s Water Crisis Spurs...
- China Rations Power Use Amid Drought
- Drought Halts Yangtze Shipping
- Winter Wheat Expected to Survive Drought
- China’s Drought has Global Implications
- “Coaxed” Snowfall Does Little to ...
- International and Domestic Implications of Ch...
- China Prepares for ‘Severe, Long-Lastin...
- Chinese Leaders Are Alarmed by Drought
- Crop Warning over China Drought
- Beijing’s Water: Supply and Demand
- Feeding China
- Lack of Rain Results in Poverty for Many
- China Faces its Biggest Foe
- Spring Harvest of Debt for Parched Farms in S...