– @qhgy: Debasement is the password of Baidu; nobility the epitaph of Google [from Bei Dao http://bit.ly/8zYmSb] #googlecn
– @yuanxinting: Sending flowers to Google was a way to encourage and urge more overseas corporations to stick to their conscience.
– @lengxiaohua: China invented gunpowder, f**k, fireworks are banned; China invented paper and printing, f**k, writers are imprisoned; China invented the compass, and this country still doesn’t know which direction is true north.
– @KarlMarx Various people’s reactions to Google’s withdrawal from China: Business people laughed: stupid! Brain-damaged people shouted: Google deserves it! Internet industry people sighed : ah…. Google.cn staff cried: F..K! Competitors were shocked: what? General Internet users cried: No! “Masses who don’t understand the truth” [ie activists] yelled: Google has balls! (牛X!) “Relevant departments” will summarize: shut up!
– @secretaryzhang China in 2048：Only leader: Rao Jin 饶谨，Only newspaper: “Global Times” 《环球时报》，Only TV: “Global Outlook” Only website: anti-world.com; Only slogan: Long Live the Invincible China!”
– @benziz I never imagined there would be a day without Google.com, without Reader, without Gmail #googlecn