At The Guardian, Gethin Chamberlain reports that documents leaked to U.S.-based China Labor Watch...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 12, 2018
Late last week, Bloomberg’s Jordan Robertson and Michael Riley published stunning claims...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 4, 2017
Since the introduction of new regulations in January, 2017 has seen a steady campaign against...
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers