At 99% Invisible, Roman Mars, Avery Trufelman and Bianca Bosker look at the phenomenon of...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 3, 2013
Architect Zaha Hadid has become a star in China with her designs for the Guangzhou Opera House and the recently opened Galaxy SOHO complex in Beijing. A side effect of this success, Kevin Holden Platt reports at Spiegel Online,...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 27, 2012
The Pritzker Prize, the highest honor in architecture, has been awarded to the first-ever Chinese recipient, Wang Shu. From the Washington Post: The 49-year-old architect joins Frank Gehry, Tadao Ando, Renzo Piano and Eduardo...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms