At 99% Invisible, Roman Mars, Avery Trufelman and Bianca Bosker look at the phenomenon of...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 3, 2013
Architect Zaha Hadid has become a star in China with her designs for the Guangzhou Opera House and the recently opened Galaxy SOHO complex in Beijing. A side effect of this success, Kevin Holden Platt reports at Spiegel Online,...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 27, 2012
The Pritzker Prize, the highest honor in architecture, has been awarded to the first-ever Chinese recipient, Wang Shu. From the Washington Post: The 49-year-old architect joins Frank Gehry, Tadao Ando, Renzo Piano and Eduardo...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”