A new report from the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab describes an unsuccessful phishing...
by Josh Rudolph | May 21, 2015
Overseas political news website Boxun obtained a purported memo from a telephone conference of the...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 13, 2004
Boxun news service has posted a statement “Is Google Crossing the Line?” on their site. Asking, “The question is, how far can Google or other companies go in China? ” Boxun uses Yahoo as an example to show how international companies who agree to operate by China’s rules easily violate their users’ privacy rights. About […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods