Ahead of the United Nations Climate Change Conference set to begin in Paris late this year, China...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 4, 2014
Adam Vaughan and Tania Branigan at The Guardian report the claim, later withdrawn, by a high-level...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 1, 2013
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the average increase over the previous ten years. From the BBC’s Matt McGrath:...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China