Ahead of the United Nations Climate Change Conference set to begin in Paris late this year, China...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 4, 2014
Adam Vaughan and Tania Branigan at The Guardian report the claim, later withdrawn, by a high-level...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 1, 2013
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the average increase over the previous ten years. From the BBC’s Matt McGrath:...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods