Ahead of the United Nations Climate Change Conference set to begin in Paris late this year, China...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 4, 2014
Adam Vaughan and Tania Branigan at The Guardian report the claim, later withdrawn, by a high-level...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 1, 2013
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the average increase over the previous ten years. From the BBC’s Matt McGrath:...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo