According to a Vatican source, a deal between the Holy See and Beijing on the appointment of...
Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 3, 2016
Relations between the Vatican and China have been uneasy since the CCP took charge of the country...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 3, 2014
While officials in Zhejiang Province have denied that recent church demolitions and cross removals...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China