Amid ongoing protests in Hong Kong, police have arrested three pro-democracy lawmakers, two...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 17, 2017
Three young democracy campaigners were each given prison sentences for taking part in an...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 6, 2016
Last Saturday marked the 27th anniversary of the June 4, 1989 crackdown on pro-democracy...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 8, 2016
Four activists have been sentenced to jail on charges of “inciting subversion of state...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo