As the U.S. and China vie for technological superiority in fields like quantum physics, autonomous...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 18, 2014
The firing of politically active professor Xia Yeliang from Peking University last October sparked...
by Kate Zhao | Jul 22, 2007
From The China Post: President Chen Shui-bian yesterday reiterated that his administration will not recognize Chinese educational diplomas or allow Taiwan universities to enroll students from China. Chen said during the remainder of his presidential term, he will not change the policy of not accrediting diplomas issued by China, or of banning Chinese students from […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods