As the U.S. and China vie for technological superiority in fields like quantum physics, autonomous...
Feb 18, 2014
The firing of politically active professor Xia Yeliang from Peking University last October sparked...
Jan 29, 2013
Kurt Campbell, assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, states in his article on Politico that China and the U.S. should encourage study abroad programs to strengthen ties between young people:...
Jul 22, 2007
From The China Post: President Chen Shui-bian yesterday reiterated that his administration will not recognize Chinese educational diplomas or allow Taiwan universities to enroll students from China. Chen said during the remainder of his presidential term, he will not change the policy of not accrediting diplomas issued by China, or of banning Chinese students from […]
CDT in the News
- SupChina – 50 days in Shanghai lockdown
- Rest of World – In China, fleeting “cyber protests” leave behind fragile memories
- The Diplomat – China’s Censors Aim to Contain Dissent During Harsh COVID-19 Lockdowns
- The Washington Post – China shuts down talk of covid hardship; users strike back
- China Media Project – Honoring China’s Heroes