As the U.S. and China vie for technological superiority in fields like quantum physics, autonomous...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 18, 2014
The firing of politically active professor Xia Yeliang from Peking University last October sparked...
by Kate Zhao | Jul 22, 2007
From The China Post: President Chen Shui-bian yesterday reiterated that his administration will not recognize Chinese educational diplomas or allow Taiwan universities to enroll students from China. Chen said during the remainder of his presidential term, he will not change the policy of not accrediting diplomas issued by China, or of banning Chinese students from […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China