Following the Kunshan Zhongrong Metal Products factory blast that killed at least 75 workers and...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 27, 2013
With millions of Chinese becoming first-time car owners, Bloomberg News describes the lengths...
by Melissa M. Chan | Sep 18, 2012
As the presence of cars in China grows, foreign automakers have tried to tap into the market’s increasing demand. Despite the recent slump in auto sales as consumers wait for discounts, Chinese automakers are cutting corners to...
by Xiao Qiang | Apr 9, 2009
From Bloomberg News: China’s passenger car sales rose 10 percent in March from a year earlier after tax cuts and government subsidies boosted demand, narrowing the gap with the U.S. as the world’s largest car market. Sales of...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms