Following the Kunshan Zhongrong Metal Products factory blast that killed at least 75 workers and...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 27, 2013
With millions of Chinese becoming first-time car owners, Bloomberg News describes the lengths...
by Melissa M. Chan | Sep 18, 2012
As the presence of cars in China grows, foreign automakers have tried to tap into the market’s increasing demand. Despite the recent slump in auto sales as consumers wait for discounts, Chinese automakers are cutting corners to...
by Xiao Qiang | Apr 9, 2009
From Bloomberg News: China’s passenger car sales rose 10 percent in March from a year earlier after tax cuts and government subsidies boosted demand, narrowing the gap with the U.S. as the world’s largest car market. Sales of...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern