The Australian Financial Review’s Phillip Cooley reports on discussions between Australia,...
by Xiao Qiang | Feb 10, 2010
From the Daily Telegraph, by Malcolm Moore in Shanghai and Peter Foster in Beijing: Faced with regulations that are often impossible to meet and a climate of overwhelming protectionism, many said they are now openly considering...
by Liu Yong | Oct 13, 2009
From New York Times: With the global recession making consumers and businesses more price-conscious, China is grabbing market share from its export competitors, solidifying a dominance in world trade that many economists say...
by Liu Yong | Aug 1, 2009
From Wall Street Journal: China launched formal complaints at the World Trade Organization in a bid to take down trade barriers set up by the European Union and U.S., a sign Beijing is fighting more aggressively to keep foreign...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo