At That’s magazine, Will Philipps writes about the Beijing’s growing community of...
foreigners in Beijing
by Zhaohua Li | Jul 14, 2008
How is Beijing ensuring the safety of food supplies for Olympic athletes, and what are the issues surrounding the stepped-up security. Tim Johnson visits the farm of Lin Yuan, an Olympic vegetable supplier, for the Minneapolis...
by Wu Nan | Feb 2, 2007
From AP: Foreigners in Beijing will be limited to buying a single home for their own use under new curbs imposed amid efforts to slow a surge in housing costs, newspapers reported Saturday… China’s government is trying to restrain a jump in housing prices and cool an investment boom that Chinese leaders worry could spark […]
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism