The Netherlands’ Groningen University has canceled plans to set up a satellite campus in...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 22, 2014
The BBC’s John Sudworth reports on an interview with Hanban head Xu Lin. Hanban is the...
by cschultz | Jan 21, 2010
The New York Times reports that American elementary school enrollment in Chinese has increased, in part due to the Chinese government subsidizing Chinese language instructors: Some schools are paying for Chinese classes on their...
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal