After draft national security legislation was criticized by analysts in May for its exceptionally...
national security commission
by Scott Greene | Feb 24, 2014
Analysts expect that China’s new National Security Commission, which is expected to be...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 14, 2014
Cultural challenges from the West will be among five threats targeted by Xi Jinping’s new...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 17, 2013
On Twitter, former Mexican ambassador to China Jorge Guajardo expresses skepticism about recent...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 16, 2013
On Friday, Beijing released the 20-page, 60-point ‘CCP Central Committee Resolution...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms