South China Morning Post’s Jun Mai reports the final collapse of the defamation case against...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 4, 2014
Reuters’ Ben Blanchard reports the release of New Express journalist Liu Hu, who was...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 22, 2013
China Media Project’s David Bandurski translates a front-page editorial from...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China