China’s Foreign Ministry dismissed purportedly leaked PLA plans for dealing with regime...
by Samuel Wade | May 5, 2014
Purported PLA plans for handling a collapse of the North Korean regime have leaked to...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 23, 2014
As historically rocky Sino-Japanese relations have been growing ever more tense amid the ongoing...
by Melissa M. Chan | Feb 17, 2013
According to Reuters, North Korea has told China that it is prepared to stage one or two more nuclear tests this year. This information emerged after China’s condemnation of North Korea’s underground nuclear tests....
by Anne Henochowicz | Feb 13, 2013
After North Korea’s nuclear test yesterday, Chinese netizens have voiced concern that radiation could reach across the border. Rumors about nuclear pollution in the northeast continue to surface, but to date the government has...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”