In a lengthy investigative piece for The Guardian, Louisa Lim and Julia Bergin look into the ways...
by Josh Rudolph | May 30, 2018
On September 12, 2017, shortly after registering an account on Twitter, @ComYouthLeague tweeted:...
by Sophie Beach | May 13, 2016
The Cyberspace Administration of China recently criticized the Global Times for reports on topics...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 2, 2015
For Chatham House, Vincent Ni looks at how the Xi Jinping administration is managing to control...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods