In a lengthy investigative piece for The Guardian, Louisa Lim and Julia Bergin look into the ways...
by Josh Rudolph | May 30, 2018
On September 12, 2017, shortly after registering an account on Twitter, @ComYouthLeague tweeted:...
by Sophie Beach | May 13, 2016
The Cyberspace Administration of China recently criticized the Global Times for reports on topics...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 2, 2015
For Chatham House, Vincent Ni looks at how the Xi Jinping administration is managing to control...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms