The Pew Research Center has released new survey results showing that Americans’ perception...
Pew Global Attitudes Survey
by Scott Greene | Oct 18, 2012
Lily Kuo and Ritchie King of Quartz break down the results of a just-released China public opinion survey by Pew Research Center, which revealed changing attitudes toward income inequality, corruption, the U.S. and other quality...
by Sophie Beach | Jun 14, 2012
In a recent global Pew Research Center survey, respondents viewed China as the world’s top economic power for the first time. Yet overall perceptions of China varied as in some countries positive views of China declined...
by Xiao Qiang | Mar 30, 2009
From Gallup.com: Ten countries are viewed unfavorably by at least half of Americans. Of these, Iran, North Korea, the Palestinian Authority, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Cuba are viewed more negatively than positively by a...
by Morgan Figuers | Jun 27, 2007
According to a global Pew survey, most nations look on China less favorably than in the past, with the exception of Africa. These negative views might be correlated to the growth of China’s military or to economic instability. From Age Australia: “The image of China has slipped significantly among the publics of other major nations,” […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo