The Chinese government is preparing to launch a controversial credit score system that will...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 19, 2014
With deep-seated ethnic tensions on prominent display in China’s far west, Andrew Jacobs...
by Xiao Qiang | Apr 11, 2010
In previous translations, CDT has revealed how Chinese political police, the Domestic Security Department or DSD, has recruited a vast network of intelligence agents to spy on Chinese citizen. Chinese netizens have now dug out...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”